Homepage Study Abroad Forums Study Abroad Forum I need help Reply To: I need help

  • Moran

    19 April 2022 at 8:04 pm

    No, you usually don’t need to apply through UCAS for a top-up degree.

    That’s good news that your application has been received. Let us know how it goes 👏