Homepage Study Abroad Forums Study Abroad Forum What does this mean? Reply To: What does this mean?

  • Moran

    8 April 2022 at 11:26 pm

    Applying through UCAS is usually required when you are applying for an undergraduate course, and sometimes a top-up degree. But usually, you can apply for a top-up degree directly to the university. UCAS is only advisable if you want to apply to multiple universities (up to 5), using one application. You can read our help article here about UCAS.