Homepage Study Abroad Forums Study Abroad Forum Family relocation to UK to study masters Reply To: Family relocation to UK to study masters

  • Moran

    6 August 2021 at 10:00 am

    Hello Rachael. Yes, you are allowed to bring your family as a student. However, you need to be a full-time student. Additionally, your family can be your wife and children, but not other family members e.g. siblings.

    A dependant partner or child is one of the following:

    1. your husband, wife or civil partner

    2. your child should be under 18 years old

    You’ll need to provide evidence of your relationship with them when you apply, for example: a marriage or civil partnership certificate for your partner, a birth certificate for your child.

    Find out more here: Study abroad in the UK for international students

error: Alert: Content is copyright protected!!