Homepage Study Abroad Forums Study Abroad Forum Undergraduate Study Reply To: Undergraduate Study

  • osa

    18 June 2022 at 11:18 pm

    The universities that accept WAEC and NECO results will also accept a ‘C’ credit in English.

    If you are using an older WAEC qualification, reach out to the university whether they will accept it.

    Also, you can apply to ECTTIS to check whether your WAEC is comparable to the UK GCSE qualification. However, it costs a small fee to do this comparison. Visit the ECTTIS website if you are interested in ‘converting’ your WAEC to UK GCSE.

error: Alert: Content is copyright protected!!