Homepage Study Abroad Forums Study Abroad Forum Visa to Ireland

  • Visa to Ireland

    Posted by Basidi on 14 September 2022 at 11:08 pm

    I got an admission to study nuclear engineering in northern ireland. Do i need student visa to study there? I live in thailand.

    blessing replied 2 weeks, 4 days ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • blessing

    16 September 2022 at 9:11 pm

    Congratulations. You will need an ATAS certificate to study this course and it can be obtained from your university. The ATAS certificate will support your visa application.

Reply to: Basidi
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
error: Alert: Content is copyright protected!!