Homepage Study Abroad Forums Study Abroad Forum Applying from port harcourt

  • TheEditorialTeam

    7 November 2021 at 7:32 pm

    Hello Aran J, you can apply to study in the UK from Port Harcourt assuming you are a Nigerian. You will need to first meet all the conditions of entry for a course including payment of a deposit (if necessary) and course acceptance in the university. You will be sent a Certificate of Acceptance for Study (CAS) once you are accepted by the university or college. You will need the CAS document to apply for a student visa.

    You may be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship if you are planning to do a masters degree for example. You can find these scholarships on our website.

Reply to: Aran J.
Please can you help with information about visa a…
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018