Homepage Study Abroad Forums Study Abroad Forum Admission Enquiry

  • Admission Enquiry

    Posted by Benson on 22 March 2023 at 4:59 pm

    Please which schools in the UK accepts OND for graduate admission studies?

    osa replied 8 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • osa

    22 March 2023 at 6:21 pm

    Most universities won’t accept OND for master’s admission. However, we have a list of universities that accept OND for Top-up degree admission.

    Reach out to them to determine whether they can accept your OND for masters admission. They may ask you to do a pre-masters.

  • Chinonye

    23 March 2023 at 10:07 pm

    I have Hnd and Nabteb SSCE, can it be accepted for msc in the uk?

    • osa

      24 March 2023 at 8:01 pm

      If you have a credit in English and your HND (usually in the last five years), a few universities might accept you for admission. However, they may require you to do a pre-masters before you are admitted. Also, they may ask you to consider enrolling on a PG Dip programme before registering for a masters degree. Each university will be different, and admission criteria can change yearly. Read our article about how to get into a masters degree with an HND.

Reply to: Benson
Please which schools in the UK accepts OND for gr…
Your information:

Start of Discussion
0 of 0 replies June 2018
error: Alert: Content is copyright protected!!